Sunday 20 January 2013

Guest Speaker Dean Shareski

I thoroughly enjoyed Dean's presentation in class and appreciate many of the points that he had. I think that his opinion on sharing resources is one that I most agree with. Being able to share has never been so easy, and it leaves us with the time to create exciting unit plans of our own to use and share. This will make our first year with our first classrooms so much less stressful! 

While I am completely aware of the fact that I need to keep up to date with technology, the only part that worries me is that I might accidentally do something unethical without realizing it. I look forward to learning ethical issues alongside all of the new technological resources that we are introduced to this term!

2 comments:

  1. Ethical use is definitely one of the most pressing issues surrounding technology. This class is a great place to be to learn more about it.
    Also, in the digital storytelling PD last week good resources were shared for finding free-to-use material online, like www.creativecommons.org, www.jamendo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that sharing resources is very important. It is incredible when you think about how much you take off of the internet without even realizing that someone has to put it out there first.

    ReplyDelete