Tuesday 29 January 2013

Late Intro!

Hi again!

So I think I originally posted this in the wrong place I think- so here it is again! A quick intro about me!



On the off chance that any of my followers are not fellow BU Ed students, here's a quick "about me"! I'm in my first year of Education at BU- hoping to teach early or middle years when I graduate in 2014. 

I live in Brandon with my younger sister Jen, who is also an Ed student at BU. I just started working at the Keg this past September and am thoroughly enjoying it so far! 

I love to travel, usually with my sisters or a close group of friends, and am hoping to get back to Europe next or possibly Africa or South Asia to try something new!

I think that sums me up in a few quick lines- hopefully I can get the hang of this blogging and you will know more about me as time goes on!

Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment