Thursday 7 February 2013

21st Century Connected Student


Alright here's my connected network- it's actually a lot bigger than I thought it would be! I am sure I am missing some too, I definitely didn't realize that I was connected with this many until I started getting them down on paper! 



Once again- I'm sure I'm not thinking of everything that I could be with the 21st Century Learner but it's easy to see that there are plenty of options for them! I think it's nice that there are so many avenues a student can take to research a topic of interest to them. I think it's important to note once again how important it is to educate our students on the proper ways to utilize today's technology. Looking at this map also reminds me that our students can find out anything that they want to with the click of a button- it's a scary thought but they don't need our help to learn about any topic. With this in mind I want to be sure that I am helping my future students realize their passions and that I am also teaching them how they can make the most out of these interests.


No comments:

Post a Comment